The mission of CAPA Theatre is to provide a state-of-the-art multidisciplinary performing arts and educational center where regional performing artists and groups can inspire, educate, and entertain us all.
As a year-round venue for the performing arts, the vision of CAPA Theatre is to
- EDUCATE: CAPA Theatre will be a center of education for area youth by housing and operating an educational cooperative learning center that offers flexibility in accessing a variety of educational and performing arts classes.
- TRAIN: CAPA Theatre will be a center of educational training for selected conservatory level performing arts programs. CAPA will house training programs for selected high quality conservatory level performing arts training programs.
- PERFORM: CAPA Theatre will provide a state-of-the-art multidisciplinary theater and accompanying performing arts rooms and spaces which can be used to showcase high quality conservatory level performing arts productions, recitals, concerts, and shows.
- ENTERTAIN: CAPA Theatre will host performances in theater, music, dance, comedy, and family programming which will entertain, inspire, and educate the local public.
- CONNECT: CAPA Theatre will connect current and future high quality conservatory level performing arts programs and help them to support their own individual missions while supporting the sharing of human and capital resources needed for sustainability of the performing arts. The physical spaces can also be rented by outside agencies, businesses, nonprofits, and individuals for fundraising, entertainment, educational, and performance related events.
- SUPPORT: CAPA Theatre will support access to performing arts in Southwestern Wake County by offering scholarships and grants to performing artists who live in Southwestern Wake County or who wish to participate in a program connected to CAPA Theatre.
Carolina Academy of Performing Arts Theatre, Inc. © Copyright 2023